Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fwd: New Yorkli Fotorafci Istanbulda


here is a fine example of the turkish i can or cant put together given time and spellcheck.

the translation is humoroous, but not an accurate representation of how literate i sound.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blaine
Date: 2010/7/31
Subject: New Yorkli Fotorafci Istanbulda
To: redacted


Merhaba Bora Burak ve Halil.

İki Yıl gecen size Beşiktaşda  buluştum, ve fotoğraflar çektim. 
Simdi İstanbul'dayım bir hafta, ve başka  buluşmak istiyorum. Bisikletim var burada.

Blaine

0531 206 XX XX

dikkat: türkçeyim telefondan iyi değil



--------------------google translation----------------

Hi and Halil Burak Bora.

The night I met you Beşiktaşda two years, and the photos I took.
'm In Istanbul a month now, and I want to meet other. I have a bicycle here.

Blaine

0531 206 XX XX

Note: I am Turkish from the phone is not good




No comments:

Post a Comment